Peony & Rose flower garland.
Another day, another flower garland! Again, this one was really fun to create, using deep pink, cream and lemon peonies, peach, cream and deep pink roses and mini pink ranunculus with gyp and green foliage to add some variation.
As with the garland I recently created for a beauty photo shoot (see - http://katebalding.tumblr.com/post/56415911828/flower-garland-ethereal-beauty-shoot-london) this garland was large and voluminous and I think the large buds look really effective balanced against Alix’s long (and luscious) locks!
For Alix’s makeup I kept it really simple as not to overpower the garland, plus Alix has lots of beautiful freckles and I didn’t want the makeup to look as if I was attempting to ‘cover’ them up.
• Clarins Beauty Flash Balm - as a base
• BECCA Matte Skin Shine Proof Foundation in ‘Sand’- just a sweep of this to even out skin tone.
• MAC blush in Gingerly.
• On the eyes I used MAC Brule, All That Glitters and run some Embark through the crease and under the eye
• I used some Vita Liberata Skin Perfecting Illuminisor in Rose on the cheekbones (although this cant really be seen in the pictures). This product is quite new to my kit but gives a beautiful highlight to the skin.
• I used ‘HD brows’ shadow through the brows and extended them slightly.
This is a beautiful bridal look - hope you like!x